Thank you for your continued patronage and keeping RoundTower as your trusted Solutions Provider. We are currently modernizing our website to serve you much better.
Your privacy really matters. At RoundTower, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our solutions, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- We don’t sell any of your personal information
RoundTower Technologies (“RoundTower” or the “Service”) is both an IT Solutions Provider and a website aimed at helping commercial and enterprise businesses create impactful user experiances for their clients. RoundTower is owned and operated by RoundTower Technologies LLC (“RTT,” “we,” or “us”). RoundTower has employees, independent contractors, and representatives (“our Team”). As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you’re a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us (such as subscribing for a newsletter or registering for an event/download) and automatically through operating our services (such as purchasing a solution, service(s), or standalone product). Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of data depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information:We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a newsletter to provide a username and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name–but we don’t require that information to create your account.
- Public Profile Information:If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, if you have an RoundTower account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile. Your public profile is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
- Public Content Information:If you post on our community forum, we collect the information you submit (as a topic, reply or upload).
- Transaction and Billing Information:If you buy something from us, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Communications with Us : You may also provide us information when you contact us, communicate with our support team, or post a comment on our blog.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We also collect some information automatically:
- Usage Information:We collect information about your usage of our Services. We use this information to provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Log Information:Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services to you. For example, to set up and maintain your account or provide updates;
- To further develop our Services. For example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them learn about new solutions;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of RTT and others;
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To communicate with you and provide customer support.
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant content.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors:We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law:We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property:We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of RTT, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent:We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties who are able to help solve a support ticket, such as a third-party support team.
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile and comments are all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that affects you in any way, then RTT will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
Our payment processing vendors uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
We will give an individual access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contact us at email@example.com. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual from our servers at your request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide:If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications:You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
for taking the time to learn about RoundTower’s policies.
Updated October 15, 2018