Welcome to the future home of our latest podcast Weekly Tech Roundup with Kurtis Lindemann.
Until this landing page is fully operational, check out our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Buzzsprout!
Below is our first episode from season 2 – enjoy.
Welcome to “Weekly Tech Roundup” for January 8, 2018.
This week’s stories include:
- The Meltdown and Spectre Processor Bugs and their impact on you.
- Apple Throttles Performance on its iPhones / how to check if you’re effected
- Microsoft upgrades and enhances its Azure 0-network
- NVidia updates its End User Agreement to restrict usage cases.
- Fun One: Fun clauses in End User License Agreements
Meltdown and Spectre Processor Bugs
Apple throttles performance
Azure Upgrades Network
Nvidia processor eula changed to prohibit use of consumer processors in data centers.
Fun One: Fun clauses in End User License Agreements
Deep Dive – Supporting Materials
Meltdown and Spectre