Want Cloud Flexibility with On-Prem Performance for Hadoop and other scale-out platforms? Best practices for Hadoop infrastructure are rapidly changing. Cloud
Want Cloud Flexibility with On-Prem Performance for
Hadoop and other scale-out platforms?
Best practices for Hadoop infrastructure are rapidly changing. Cloud deployment offers advantages in flexibility, but with an undesirable cost at scale. Hadoop and other scale-out applications require the performance of direct attached storage (DAS), while operators want the agility and elasticity of the cloud. You can have the best of both worlds with Software Composable Infrastructure using your existing hardware and the proper configuration.
RoundTower Technologies and DriveScale are excited to invite you to join Patrick Toole, Practice Manager for Big Data and Analytics from RoundTower and Chris Munford, Vice President of Field Operations from DriveScale for an exclusive webinar. We will be discussing the tradeoffs facing executives in today’s changing market for scale out infrastructure.
Attend this webinar to get answers to questions such as:
- What is Software Composable Infrastructure and what benefits does it provide?
- How can I reduce cost and increase utilization and flexibility?
- What is the ROI of an on premise solution?
- DriveScale, Inc., Chris Munford, VP of Field Operations
- RoundTower Technologies, Patrick Toole, Practice Manager for Big Data & Analytics
If you can’t make it, you can still register and we will send you a link to view the webinar on-demand.
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm EST
DriveScale and RoundTowerevent@roundtower.com
Comments are closed.