Artificial Intelligence Meets Business Intelligence
Are you unlocking the full potential of data and getting tangible business benefits?
Do you have the data science and analytical skills to make data impact business strategy?
Are you leveraging automation to accelerate your advanced analytics capabilities?
For years, companies have been trying to harness the business value of their data through investments in new technology, but return on their money has been hampered by the complex and problematic nature of the task. Interpreting data is labor intensive, costing excessive amounts of both effort and time.
Now, thanks to sophisticated machine intelligence applications, you can extract meaningful patterns and conclusions from massive datasets in just minutes rather than months. New evolutionary algorithms build numeric, time series, and classification models dynamically, generating and updating automatically. In addition to automating model creation, the applications streamline data science initiatives by translating analytical models into plain English so they can be easily conveyed to decision-makers. Then you can share results throughout the organization with interactive visualization capabilities. This data analytics solution is a powerful, data-driven discovery tool for everyone from non-technical analysts to tech-savvy data scientists. It is intuitive, elegant and the closest thing in the world to an “easy button” for data analysis.
Data in . . . answers out. It’s that simple!
- Tap into any data stream with proprietary API
- Build accurate, easy-to-interpret models—automatically
- Digest models mathematically, visually, and in text
- Automatically expose cause and effect relationships driving any business outcome
- Share interactive reports with co-workers and decision-makers
- Replace data scientists and remove human bias for greater accuracy
- Enjoy Infinite scalability
- Big Data solutions are multi-layered and require significant investment and time to achieve business return because data prep and aggregation platforms still require visualization and analytics tools to be applied.
- Data analytics can provide predictive information but the underpinning algorithms are dependent on traditional data science methodologies and primarily static data patterns. This can impact the accuracy of these predictions.
- Current data science techniques are biased by the users experience or constrained by data model methodologies. This can also impact the accuracy of the data models.
- The need for manual translation of data and business context by data scientists creates a bottleneck to realizing the return from these investments in big data platforms.
- Big Data Design & Implementation Services - RoundTower has platform expertise in key technologies:
- Scale Out Storage platforms: EMC Isilon
- Converged Infrastructure for Big Data: VCE Vblock™ and VxBlock™ Systems
- Data Platforms - Hadoop
- FastAnswers Powered by Nutonian Eureqa™ – an automated predictive analytics solution that provides data science-as-a-service. This platform can execute model iterations at the rate of hundreds of millions per second.
RoundTower delivers this solution as both a:
- SaaS offering
- Pre-Built Appliance
- FastAnswers Platform Enhancement – RoundTower and Nutonian experts will work with your data scientists to tailor the FastAnswers solution to your business and analytics requirements.
- Data Platform Design & ImplementationTechnical and consultative skills to develop and implement a comprehensive big data strategy.
- Eureqa™ platform enhancementExpertise to customize and enhance your EureqaTM platform specific to your analytics needs.
- FastAnswers Powered by Eureqa™
- Pre-engineered appliance for Eureqa™ predictive analytics platform
- Rapid deployment of on-premise solution
- Pre-sized options to streamline the solution process
- Quick Start services to accelerate your time to value